Feb 14, 2011

Hipsters are running this country.

Don't believe me? Look at a politician you love. Think about them for a second.


Oh, wait you don't love any politicians do you? Maybe because they are all political sell outs?

The truth is every politician is 90 percent PR and 10 percent policy. They want to stray from the pack. They want to give you hope and shit, and will pay millions of dollars to convince you like the retard they assume you are. Here is my uniformed rundown of politics. Lobbyists tell the political puppets what to do, when to shit, and who to shit on. I may sound crazy now, but just like Tesla I will be praised. (joking) .

Some alien will find this post in a million years going through the dusted archives of the internet and start clicking his three tongues in his dubstep language "this fuckin guy, this fuckin hater of hipsters oomph oomph oomph, he had it right". Why does he have three tongues you ask? Because that's what the future holds. More tongues.

Hipsters to me, are just an exaggerated sellout. Like an ICP fan or a Korn disciple. They don't dress the way they do because they like it, they do it for a sense of appeal or belonging. Now don't get me wrong, I don't believe every person that dresses a certain way means to fit in or to appeal to a crowd, I'm just saying that a lot of people in these little subcultures do it for the wrong reasons. 

My hate shall continue, as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment